I believe in angels,
The kind that heaven sends,
I am surrounded by angels,
But I call them friends.
- Anonymous -
Wednesday, December 23, 2009
I believe in angels,
Posted by Francesca at 4:06 PM
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
"This one step - choosing a goal and sticking to it - changes everything." Scott Reed
Posted by Francesca at 3:51 PM
Monday, December 21, 2009
See first that the design is wise and just; that ascertained, pursue it resolutely.
Posted by Francesca at 4:23 PM
Friday, December 18, 2009
Sometimes, even when you do everything right...you don't see results. Do Not Quit. Your temptation to quit is greatest right before success.
Posted by Francesca at 5:16 PM
Thursday, December 17, 2009
Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success.
Posted by Francesca at 3:47 PM
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
"The person who gets the farthest is generally the one who is willing to do and dare. The sure-thing boat never gets far from shore."
Posted by Francesca at 3:23 PM
Friday, December 11, 2009
"There are those who work all day. Those who dream all day. And those who spend an hour dreaming before setting to work to fulfill those dreams. Go into the third category because there's virtually no competition." -- Steven J Ross
Posted by Francesca at 2:42 PM
A report from the Canadian Marketing Association uncovered some
very disturbing data regarding peoples opinions and thoughts about
Did you know:
1. 97% of people say email that tricks them into opening it is
2. 93% of people say email from unknown senders is spam...
3. 93% say email with offensive subject matter is spam...
4. 58% say spam includes permitted email that is now arriving too
5. 57% say spam includes permitted email that they now no longer
wish to receive!
6. 38% say anything that tries to sell them something is spam,
regardless who sent it.
So, what can we learn from this?
* #1 teaches us NOT to use 'bait and switch' tactics.
* #2 is pretty obvious - build a relationship BEFORE you pitch
* #3 Says use good taste - I know, subjective, but hey... you have
* #4 and #5 deserve special attention. #4 suggests people who are
happy getting your email have a 'frequency' threshold. Send too
much and people respond negatively - again, highly subjective and
depends greatly on the list, the timing, the offer and other social
issues of the time.
* #5 is similar to #4 in that this is a not a question of sending
email to an unwanted recipient, this is now a function of the
recipient changing their mind and not telling you! You end up being
tagged a spammer because they changed their mind - not fair, but
nothing every is... except maybe the Lottery ;)
* And finally, #6 - nearly 4 out of 10 people don't like the idea
of you trying to sell them something - period. Until of course... the
moment they want it. But hey, who said business was easy?
Email may still be the 'killer app' when it comes to on-line
marketing, but these are some very important issues to consider and
I hope you heed the advice above.
Posted by Francesca at 7:48 AM
Tuesday, December 8, 2009
'It's always better to light a candle than curse the darkness' - Eleanor Roosevelt
Posted by Francesca at 3:44 PM
Monday, December 7, 2009
Perseverance is failing 19 times and succeeding the 20th. J. Andrews
Posted by Francesca at 4:13 PM
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
What the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve ~ Napoleon Hill
Posted by Francesca at 4:22 PM
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
"Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you. Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you." Luke 6:27, 28.
Posted by Francesca at 3:35 PM