"A smile is a curve that sets everything straight."
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Posted by Francesca at 9:24 PM
Monday, March 30, 2009
“Success is focusing the full power of all you are on what you have a burning desire to achieve.” by Wilfred Peterson.
Let's really be clear on what commitment is... commitment is then putting your whole being, every thought, every desire, and all your creativity into your burning desire. No one can pull you away from your focus on your burning desire, no one can change your mind. Your mind and body are connected with you commitment to achieve your burning desire. In your heart, you know that you will achieve success and therefore, committing fully only makes perfect sense. You are excited while you visualize it, therefore, commit daily more and more as you know you are all the closer to reaching your burning desire. You see success will affecting many facets of your life and it is so exciting.
So how do we REALLY COMMIT to Win?
- Be clear on what is important to you and I will give you a hint, money is not important. Money only becomes important because it can buy you what is really the most important and most valued in your life.
- Have a total belief in yourself and take responsibility for your results. It's no one's fault that you are getting or not getting results. You must be responsible! And you must believe that you can do it.
- Know that there is no way out - this is the only way to reach your goal. Therefore, there is no other way. For example, jumping out of an airplane.. you are fully committed to the jump, there is no other way!
- Be a student of personal development. You can find personal development products and books everywhere, on and offline. You will find yourself more and more enriched, and will be able to tackle the day to day issues that crop up.
- Surround yourself with positive influences. Be part of a business mastermind group, for example. And get rid of negative influences, such as TV and media and the "ugly stepsister" or whoever.
- Be real - yes, anything good takes time. Run the marathon, not the sprint and you will be committed for the long haul.
Go for it! Be committed and win everyday!
Proud member of the mastermind group, the Inner Circle.
"Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage. If you want to conquer fear, do not sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy." Dale Carnegie
Posted by Francesca at 8:41 PM
Prosperity in the form of wealth works exactly the same as everything else. You will see it coming into your life when you are unattached to needing it. Wayne Dyer
Posted by Francesca at 8:24 PM
Saturday, March 28, 2009
"To become truly great, one has to stand with people, not above them." Charles de Montesquieu
Posted by Francesca at 6:59 AM
Friday, March 27, 2009
"Everything you can imagine is real."
Posted by Francesca at 4:37 PM
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Let's go against the grain for a moment. Notice how many people want their own blog, want their own business, want to create and recreate a business, so that they can make money. But... what if that system is already created, already proven success that all you have to do is plug in, join the community and do what successful people are already doing.
Coming from a background and drive towards leadership, this thinking actually goes against the grain. It's great to come up with the next best thing, but think for a moment what your day to day will look like. You will have to be creative daily, you will probably be working alone, hoping that this great idea will pay off, and you will probably be lonely, which will lead you to hire a coach to assist your business goals.
If you plug into a system that has already stood the test of time, already made money, has training and marketing materials, then you won't be alone, won't be confused, and most likely, will be making money sooner than if you created your own next best thing!
- Look for the track record.
- Look for simplicity.
- Look for support.
- Look for the success culture.
Sunday, March 22, 2009
Inspirational Video by Zig Ziglar http://ping.fm/8HsDX
Posted by Francesca at 8:04 PM
Friday, March 20, 2009
"I do not think that there is any other quality so essential to success of any kind as the quality of perseverance. It overcomes almost everything, even nature." John D. Rockefeller
Posted by Francesca at 2:35 PM
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
"I don't know what your destiny will be, but one thing I do know: the only ones among you who will be really happy are those who have sought and found how to serve." Albert Schweitzer.
Posted by Francesca at 8:24 PM
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Twitter is one of the fastest-growing social media tools out there right now. The free service is used by millions of people everyday and continues to grow in popularity.
Twitter is an online tool, similar to instant messaging, that allows users to submit updates on themselves of 140 text-based characters or less. These updates, called "tweets," then get displayed on the user's Twitter page, where other Twitterers can "follow" what the person is up to and even comment if they'd like.
More recently businesses have begun to realize the potential of Twitter as a point of contact with their customers and have joined the site, using it in multiple ways. News outlets, like MSNBC, typically use the service to disseminate breaking news. Whole Foods uses it to release up-to-date product information. Comcast has received a lot of coverage for using it to solve customer service issues. Twitter is a great vehicle for businesses to create a dialogue and keep in close contact with many of their customers. Here are some additional ways you can use Twitter for your small business.
1. Announce new offers, deals or sales.
2. Announce news relevant to your industry or business.
3. Provide short tips or useful information.
4. Ask for suggestions or feedback.
5. Announce recent press coverage.
6. Report on live events you're attending.
7. Keep track of your name and brand and what people are saying about it.
8. Alert your followers when you have a new blog post.
9. Attract new clients by thoughtfully adding to conversations surrounding your industry.
10. Share valuable tools or resources.
Getting your business on Twitter is easy. Just go to Twitter.com and choose a username that relates to your business or is your actual company name. Then start searching for people who are interesting or might be interested in you. Start following them and start adding to the conversation. Keep in mind that you'll get out of it what you put in to it, so put some time and effort in to staying engaged.
For right now Twitter is free to all users, commercial or non-commercial, but Twitter co-founder Biz Stone announced last month that this might be changing for business accounts. It's been widely publicized that Twitter is having issues with monetization, and Stone sees charging businesses a sort of membership fee for their use of Twitter as a means of generating revenue. How much these fees will be is still unknown, but Stone indicates that sooner or later they will be coming.
Nonetheless, the point of Twitter is to connect people, and it can certainly connect you with your customers or potential customers. All you have to do is be engaged and provide users with information that is valuable and interesting.
Monday, March 16, 2009
"All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is every-
thing. What we think we become." Buddha.
Posted by Francesca at 4:51 PM
Saturday, March 14, 2009
This is a big question: are you ready to be your own boss? At first, you probably think that you would do anything to be in charge of your schedule, take lunch anytime you want, work anytime, and from anywhere. But being your own boss has its challenges. We all have our ups and downs. When we are an employee, it doesn't matter if you feel slow or unmotivated, because you probably get paid to show up and do a little work. Or the boss supplies the work for you. Can you relate??
What if you had to make a daily plan, weekly plan, monthly plan and yearly plan to accomplish your goal? Remember, you want to be your own boss - that's what a business owner boss does! You must be creative when something doesn't work as planned. You must have a plan B and C and on and on. You must have some capital behind your dream of being your own boss and making lots of money and having freedom.
Here's a list of boss-ready qualities:
1. Driven and passionate for what you do
2. Goal oriented - having a specific goal or goals that you know you will attain
4. Self Motivated
5. Planner and will readjust the plan as necessary
6. Creative and Inventive.
7. Believe in yourself and your success
8. Work harder on your success than anything for anyone!
9. Will stop at nothing - "failure is not an option."
10. Have access to capital or will find it
It is well worth it! Living life by design is all that you can imagine and more! If you can see yourself as possessing much of the boss-ready qualities, then go for it and don't look back!
Here's an awesome inspirational video!!
Makin lots of friends on Twitter. Here's my blog http://ping.fm/sQjsZ See Ya!!
Posted by Francesca at 3:39 PM
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
This is great, to get you in the mood http://thesecret.tv/ Even if you've seen it, do it again, for your mind!
Posted by Francesca at 9:11 PM
Anyone using Peek from PING.fm?
Posted by Francesca at 4:49 PM
using Ping.fm to connect to everyone.
Posted by Francesca at 4:35 PM
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Inner drive is essentially motivation. It keeps you going no matter what is said, no matter the market, no matter what. It helps keep you on track to achieve your dreams and the lifestyle that you have always wanted. It's been said that drive starts because there is something that you want and don't have. Once you have it, the drive can disappear, as there is no reason do anymore. Your reason is accomplished and thus, the drive for that dream is no more unless, you find another dream to become driven toward. Think of your favorite athlete. What propels him or her to keep going under extreme stress to achieve their dream of the "gold" or 1st place? It's drive.
Your starts with you. It can already be part of you or it can be learned behavior. Some people are more passionate and some people aren't. Not to say, you can't be passionate. You can do anything you want.
Steps to Grow Your Inner Drive:
1. Drive is dependent on your belief in yourself, that you can do whatever you want.
2. From your belief, you then build the confidence to announce to the world that you are on your path to your dreams. You will actually achieve your dreams!
3. Your confidence propels you to use your abilities to fuel your passion and your drive.
4. Now, your drive grows and grows. You believe more in yourself, your abilities, and apply yourself more and more, fueling your drive toward success.
5. Along the path, you might find that you need to do more or learn more. With a strong inner drive, you will find yourself becoming more inventive, resourceful and will want to learn more and apply yourself in different ways. You grow more and more drive results.
6. Yes, you reached your desired result - dream - lifestyle - whatever drove you in the first place!! Finally there!
7. Last step: You choose a new dream to become passionate and driven about. Now that you accomplished your dream, you have full belief, confidence, ability, and above all, a greater drive to accomplished bigger dreams. Go for it!! Drive!! Drive!!
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Before you go any further in your business, you must have a huge goal that can be named, your burning desire. The burning desire is what you will not live without, a new life, a more comfortable life, and maybe a trip. What do you really want to achieve through your business? Why did you choose to go into business? Most importantly, once you know what you want to buy or the life you want to have, be sure to put a price tag on it. You will fix that monetary value in your mind as your goal for the month, for the year or your longer term goal. You will know that is your measuring stick and will strive to reach it. Not only will the goal be on your mind all the time, it must be on paper in front of you. It must be visualized. It must be talked about in that there is no doubt this is happening, that you are indeed on the right path to enjoying the life or thing that your burning desire wants so badly. Finally, you must be exciting about being on the path to reaching your goal. Knowing that your goal will become your reality is exciting and powerful. You will have a different life, a fun time, or a high priced item that your burning desire wanted for a long time. Your excitement will flow to all you do and people will feel this excitement through any contact with you: emails, verbal, ads, articles, anything!
Here's a short burning desire or goal setting action list:
1. Be clear and very specific on your burning desire or goal. What do you really want?
2. Set a monetary value to what you want - monthly, yearly, longer term.
3. Write the goal out on paper, in a paragraph and a short sentence to be viewed everyday.
4. Tell people about your goal. Be sure to tell the people who believe in you first and foremost. Forget about the usual naysayers in your life.
5. Visualize it: sit down and run a movie in your mind of what your new life or thing will look like and most importantly, how you will feel.
6. Be excited and know you are on the path!
Be passionate about your burning desire and you will reach it!