“Success is focusing the full power of all you are on what you have a burning desire to achieve.” by Wilfred Peterson.
Let's really be clear on what commitment is... commitment is then putting your whole being, every thought, every desire, and all your creativity into your burning desire. No one can pull you away from your focus on your burning desire, no one can change your mind. Your mind and body are connected with you commitment to achieve your burning desire. In your heart, you know that you will achieve success and therefore, committing fully only makes perfect sense. You are excited while you visualize it, therefore, commit daily more and more as you know you are all the closer to reaching your burning desire. You see success will affecting many facets of your life and it is so exciting.
So how do we REALLY COMMIT to Win?
- Be clear on what is important to you and I will give you a hint, money is not important. Money only becomes important because it can buy you what is really the most important and most valued in your life.
- Have a total belief in yourself and take responsibility for your results. It's no one's fault that you are getting or not getting results. You must be responsible! And you must believe that you can do it.
- Know that there is no way out - this is the only way to reach your goal. Therefore, there is no other way. For example, jumping out of an airplane.. you are fully committed to the jump, there is no other way!
- Be a student of personal development. You can find personal development products and books everywhere, on and offline. You will find yourself more and more enriched, and will be able to tackle the day to day issues that crop up.
- Surround yourself with positive influences. Be part of a business mastermind group, for example. And get rid of negative influences, such as TV and media and the "ugly stepsister" or whoever.
- Be real - yes, anything good takes time. Run the marathon, not the sprint and you will be committed for the long haul.
Go for it! Be committed and win everyday!
Proud member of the mastermind group, the Inner Circle.